Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Birthday Celebration!!

Hey everyone! I wanted to make a post about my birthday for fun! It all started with waking up at 6:45 in the morning getting dressed for an hour and half commute to the PSB (Public Security Bureau)! I had to apply for my permanent residence visa so I can leave the country while I work here! The process was over all quick and painless. I posted this picture on facebook, but also wanted those of you who may not have it to see how wonderful I felt going to the PSB on my birthday!
Leslie (my twin) said this photo looks like I've had enough people asking for the manager when I am the manager.  Meme inserted below for context!

I've been trying to find the artist of this post, but no luck so far! If I find it I will post credit!! Not my art! :)
Here are some fun pictures along my visit to PSB! 

After the PSB, I went with two of my onboarding group friends to grab some lunch to celebrate my birthday! We went to a place called Win House! 















We all got spaghetti bolognese!  


I got this really cool "rainbow flight" of juices, they were out of the blue juice and the red one!
The flavors were: lemon/ginger, guava/apple, beetroot, avocado/apple, kiwi/strawberry!


The restaurant!
Since it was my birthday, they gave me a free brownie with some ice cream that I shared with my friends!!


The Lemon/ginger had the ginger soaking into the bottom.


Lastly, a picture of my friends who ate with me in front of the restaurant! 
I've had a blast and my day isn't even over yet! I will spend the rest of my day relaxing and doing what I enjoy! Video games and eating! :P Happy Birthday to me!
Until next time!!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment